YESH! I came back from K.K for 6th Debate Borneo Championship. All I can say, I had a great time with my friends throughout the trip! We went there on 24th of March and came back to Kuching on 30th of March. Almost a week I assume. On the first day we arrived in UMS (Universiti Malaysia Sabah), I fell into a tiny drain which I couldn't see in the dark. I had bruises on my legs. Then, I need to attend for the adjudication test with a mock debate. While carrying that pain, I need to concentrate for the test and pretend that I'm strong *which I'm not*. I had this nervous whether I will be as an adjudicator or ended up as a trainee. Or even worse being totally rejected. I did all I can do and I prayed whatever it could be, I did my level best.
Following day, I scored an A grade! Beyond my expectation! Seriously, I felt 'Nah, not bad also'. LOL. Then throughout five preliminary rounds, I was chairing. I know, Borneo Cup isn't a big deal but personally for me, it is! especially who had just practiced for twice being as an adjudicator. When I thought my name was not in the list for quater-finals, I felt upset but I was glad because I have no burden to carry on! :P
Then, on the third day they announced my name for quater-finals adjudication. Surprised. Seriously. On my way, to room for adjudication I almost fell again!! Hate it! And it was really funny for the way I almost fell. Like a drunken woman only :P
Unimas team broke until quater-finals only. They are capable to go further but somehow they couldn't. Its okay, at least they have made it! Congrats!
Now, about this beautiful Sabah! We stayed in a lodge at Gaya Street. The place is really awesome and clean! Friendly people! Oh god, theres everything that you need! Though its an old town yet there are new buildings and some are still under construction. We also went to 1Borneo Hyper mall. Oh man! That building has everything, especially all kind of brands and food varieties! Sabah, is a MUST visit place. :)
Tiring trip but the fun, no one can ever beat it! with double heart-attack game card! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment