Monday, March 14, 2011

March : having many irons in the fire

Dear friends,
I may not be a friend as how I used to be.
Like hanging out and spend time together where the only word for it was FUN!

But things are too many for me to carry on since I came back to campus after Chinese New Year break.

Some of my friends are complaining to me, 'Yeah lady, you are too busy even for a cup of coffee'
Then what am I suppose to answer for that sarcastic question? Of course, it would be a YES word from me.

All I need right now is a friend to understand me. And I even showed my face full of tense to my best friend. But she understood me and my pressure.

Friends, I know you all are needing me but at current situation I can't even help myself. I'm sorry.

Project, Assignments, Tests, College events and Debate trainings fully occupied my current life schedule.
Wake up --> Classes --> Discussion/Training/Meeting --> Works --> Sleep
Fully packed life!

I'm glad, my family could understand that and my parents always have been there to give me moral supports. Love 'em! And actually I'm having homesick but its okay I will get rid of it. :)

At a point, I felt I'm no good at all but I realised I've proven myself and to everyone about my capability.
So, I don't need for one more chance but I will strive for the best if I had one.
What I believe, theres always someone whos greater than me and that motivates me to be a better person.

No one ever won a chess match by making only forward moves. Just like in life, sometimes we have to move backward to take a better step forward.

Beautiful quote, isn't it? :)

Have great days ahead, my beloved friends and everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment