Thursday, March 24, 2011

just too many

For the past few days, I'm just whining over everything that annoyed me. Even a little harsh word from people could push me to the maximum. I wonder PMS could be a reason but the thing is that usually during pre-PMS I would be crying or just keep myself quiet. Perhaps, hormone changes in my body and mind.

I dislike whining because I feel I would make myself look childish but then I had no control of it. LOL. I guess people around me have to bear with me.

Yahoo! Today I will be going to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah after 12 years! I can't wait to see how Sabah has changed. Actually, I'm going there on purpose - Borneo Cup Debate. Hoping our UNIMAS team would break a record and win the Borneo Cup! All the best y'all! :)

And yeah I'm going to celebrate my friend's (Yoke Wah) birthday (25.3.2011- one day earlier than the actual date) with other friends before I leave to Sabah. I have planned a dinner and a box of cupcakes to surprise her. Hope everything goes well. :)

Let me see, once I'm back from Sabah I'm going to get packed with incomplete tasks. Hope I could make it! God, please help me! :)

Okay, I need to continue my logbook report. Good night! Sweet dreams! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment