Oh my god! we are in 2011 now! times moves pretty fast! :D
well, had an awesome day on new year (01.01.2011)! I went out with my family for morning breakfast and in the afternoon went for a shopping at Seremban. In the night ended up having dinner cooked by my mom. :)
Yesssh!! New Year Resolutions :
1. I want to be who I am supposed to be. I will live for people who live for me! I have decided to get rid of selfish people and the one who always misused me! I can be stupid for once but not an idiot for my entire life! :)
2. I want to have a balanced life and be PUNCTUAL. Balance between my studies and other extra activities. I will manage my time wisely.
3. I want to lose my weight! SERIOUSLY! I want to have a healthy lifestyle!
SAY NO to FAST FOOD! CUT DOWN my RICE INTAKE!
4. I will save my money for this year and I won't waste my money anymore. I will be judicious in spending. :)
5. No more emo-ing for no reason. I will stay cool as much as I can.
6. I want score my pointer (GPA) higher than my previous semesters GPA. Nothing is impossible. Its all about how much effort I'm putting in. Just like in '3 Idiots' movie, one of the quotes;
'chase excellence and success will follow.'
7. I will stay strong with my principle and I will only change my principle if its brings harm to people surround me.
8. I will be a good devoter, daughter, sister, friend and person on earth. :)
MAY GOD BLESS ME, YOU AND EVERYONE!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! LOVE Y'ALL!<3
MAKE THIS YEAR THE BEST OUT OF ALL YEARS IN OUR LIFE! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment