Today was my very first day in my campus gym after I studied for almost 3 and 1/2 years. I guess I was too busy before this.
Anyway, the excitement pushed me to go for an exercise. Yes! Exercise! My main motive is to lose my weight so that I will be healthier. And the bonus will be; I will look hotter! hahaha :D
My friends were with me and we motivated each other. All of us had a same goal : to lose weight!!
I attended my first aerobic class in that gym with an instructor guide. At first, I was fine with the movements and then as time passed by I got tired. At a point, I decided to quit but I believed myself that I can only achieved what I want if I do what I need to do. Isn't how it supposed to be?
At the end of the class, the instructor looked at me and she said, 'I give you one month for you to see the difference if you follow up the class continuously' and I was shocked and I felt encouraged to continue with my exercise. I was surprised when my instructor who looked like in 40s is actually 50 over years old. Oh man! She is active though she is old! I want to be like her! Stay active and optimistic! :)
It was a tiring day yet an awesome day! We had fun! We did exercise!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment