I got up and went for my first class. Had a simple lecture. Nothing much. Next lecture which is on next week onwards will be more.
Then I attended my second class for a complimentary subject. Had first individual assignment and need to submit before 22nd of February. Moreover, we are required to do an essay in class about cultural and heritage and hand it over before the class ends.
After that, I went back to my room. I wiped my room window and fixed my washed curtain. I had no mood to arrange my things in the closet.
I surfed internet and listened to online songs. Still couldn't get my soul to be free of any thoughts. I took my book titled Tuesdays with Morrie to continue my half away reading. But still. Nothing changed my mood. I was just like a pathetic kid. :(
Then I slept pretty early while listening to songs. But I didn't sleep well.
Oh dear sleep, would you get back to me as how you used to be? Because you are my peace. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment