yes at this very moment, I'm sad... very sad than any moment I was in..
I had my first exam for this semester which is Engineering Mathematics 1 and I actually sat twice for that subject.. The reason for the second time is that to repair my previous grade.
I did all the exercises and I'm always worried with that subject. I have no idea because of what. I'm just traumatized with that particular Maths. I can do any other level of Maths except for that basic one.
I'm disappointed with myself. I'm really upset when I couldn't answer well for most of the questions. I controlled my tears and tried to stay cool.
But it didn't last long until my close friends figure it out.
I did my best for it. Let God handle the rest of it.
3 more papers to go to end this semester.
Dear lady luck, please be with me..
No comments:
Post a Comment