I went home for Chinese New Year break. 10 days just gone like that. I did my tutorial 2 in half way. Darn! I couldn't even finish it up! I was so worried to go back to my campus. Piles of works are waiting for me! HORROR! hahahaha :D
Well, I'm back to campus. Its like every night I can only close my eyes after 2am. INSOMNIA! aaaaaaah!!
HATE IT but I've no other choice! I've to bear with this pressure!
*typed negative words but I can only survive if I stay positive*
College activities, debate (my enthusiasm), assignments, tests (coming soon!), PROBLEM BASED LEARNING (PBL) project and engineering notes at a time? Its not fun!
Hoping I will come over my pressures.
Dear God, please be with me because YOU are the one that I rely on.
Message of the day :
when you are trying to humiliate someone else, you will disgraced yourself in front of everyone.
so be a wise person! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment